Appreciated for its maintenance free quality, the Standard Port Lined Ball Valve is preferred over plug valve for its lower torque rate. The ball and stem of this valve remains functional even after its repeated usage. The advanced design of this valve optimizes flow capacity at minimal pressure loss for saving project cost. Made of cast steel/ductile iron/ stainless steel of 304 or 316 grade, this ball valve conforms to BS EN 12266-1&2 (2003) testing standards. It consists of PTFE diaphragm, sphear bush and seat ring; WCB lever boss and top cover to name a few. This valve can be accessed in 3 mm to 5 mm thick HDPE/PVDF/PFA/ETFE/PP/FEP lining material options. We have emerged as an eminent supplier and manufacturer of excellent quality Standard Port Lined Ball Valve.
1) This valve uses mild steel hex head bolt and grub screw.
2) Equipped with single piece ball stem
3) High flow rate and negligible crack
4) Design specifications is as per BS EN ISO 17292:2004 standards
1) Drilling : ASA #150 / DIN 2632/2633 / BS 10 Table D, E or F / Customer Specified.
2) Design Standard : BS EN ISO 17292:2004 (Formerly BS 5351)
3) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
4) Face to Face : ANSI B 16.10 / DIN 3202 / BS EN 558-1/2
5) Testing Standard : BS EN 12266-1&2 (2003)