The Power-Pole Micro Anchor is a shallow water anchoring system for small watercrafts such as kayaks and Jon boats (up to 1500 lbs.). The lightweight and compact design allow it to be mounted using a wide variety of mounting brackets but keeps a low profile so it stays out of the way. Using the wireless remotes you can deploy the spike and maintain your boat position in wind, current, or both! The Micro Anchor is built tough and will perform in the toughest environments. When you're done out on the water, the Micro Anchor is easily removed so you can transport or store it safely. With the Micro Spike (not included) you can anchor down in up to 8 feet of water.
Key features and benefits:
- Lightweight and compact design
- Virtually silent
- Equipped with C-Monster 1.0 (CM1) Technology
- Maintain boat position in wind and current
- Accommodates 3/4" diameter spikes (not included)
- Protected by a Power-Pole Warranty!*
$100 Rebate when you buy a Micro Driver and Spike together!
- (1) Micro Anchor
- (1) Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- (1) Standard Key-Fob and lanyard
- (1) Wireless Dash Switch
- (1) Quick Release Pull Cord (for kayaks)
- (1) 15 ft Power Cable
- (1) Fuse Holder with a 15 amp fuse
- All hardware needed for installation
- RECOMMENDED BOAT SIZE: up to 1500 lbs (total weight including persons, motor and gear)
- MAX SPEED: variable
- DEPLOYMENT DEPTH: 102" (from the bottom of driver unit to top of 8.5' spike)
- MOUNTING FOOTPRINT: 5" W x 6" H
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 7.5 lbs/without clamp, 11.5 lbs/with clamp
- POWER SUPPLY: 12V "Stealth" 60 Watt low RPM high torque electric motor
- OPERATING SYSTEM: C-Monster Control System
- FINISH: IP 68 Environmental Resistance (1-2 meter saltwater submersion)
- DOES NOT HAVE a soft close cylinder and drive off protection
Owner's Manual / Installation Guide: Power-Pole Micro Anchor Installation and Owner's Manual.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If a vessel is above the weight limit recommendations, will this void the manufacture's warranty?
-No, however, it will affect the holding power.
How many wireless controllers can I program to my MICRO anchor?
-Up to ten (10) can be programmed to operate your single or dual MICRO anchor(s).
How do I adjust the deployment speed on my included wireless key-fob?
-The included wireless Key-Fob comes out of the box set to the 100% speed setting. This can be adjusted using by C-Monster App.
Can I use a non-Power-Pole spike with my MICRO anchor?
-Yes, your MICRO anchor will accommodate any 3/4" spike.
What type of 12-volt battery can be used with the MICRO Driver Unit?
-Any 12-volt DC battery can be used.
Is the MICRO compatible with C-Monster 2.0?
-No, it is only compatible with C-Monster 1.0 accessories.
Product's warranty is provided directly through the manufacture, Power-Pole Total Boat Control, not Fishing Online. For full details regarding your warranty, please reference your owner's manual and/or visit power-pole.com.